Fullstack Dev &
Hello, I'm Ovidiu Mihai Belciug. Welcome to my portfolio!
I build things for the Web
I'm a passionate Web Developer and Designer with almost 5 years of experience specialised in developing and designing beautiful, professional websites from start to finish.
Well-organised person, problem solver, independent worker with high attention to details. I always enjoy learning new stuff, expanding my view on web development&design and getting in depth in that new thing.
When I'm not glued to my monitors screens(it rarely happens) I'm probably reading a book, or just out for a walk.
The main area of my expertise is front end development (client side of the web, especially React), however I have full-stack developer experience with Node, Php and Headless CMSes like NetlifyCMS, Contentful etc.
I'm learning new things everyday. Currently expanding my Gatsby knowledge and trying new CMSes.
Pixel perfect UI implementation of websites with UI/UX best practices, focus on responsiveness, accessibility and maintainable code
Skills: Html&Css, Scss, Bootstrap, Bulma, Material Ui, Antd, Reactstrap
I have 2+ years experience in react in which I tried a variety of tools from its ecosystem. Some of them are:
State Management Tools: Redux, Context API, Mobx, Apollo
Styling Solutions: styled-components, scss, styled jsx
Testing: Cypress, Jest Enzyme
React Frameworks: Gatsby, Next.js
Gatsby, GraphQL & CMSes
I love creating blazing fast websites with Gatsby and adding a Headless CMS to them. I am experienced with Contentful and Netlify CMS.
Built wireframe, prototypes and I create user interfaces (from landing pages to complete complex layouts)
Skills: Adobe XD, Figma
I'm experienced with Node, especially with frameworks like Express&Meteor. I also worked with PHP (Laravel).
I worked with dbs like Mysql, MongoDB, Firestore and I'm familiar with GCP and firebase tools.
I worked with both REST and Graphql APIs
SEO Best Practices, Performance boosting, Git, Deployment setup, Templating engines, Html emails, Wordpress & more
I'm learning new stuff everyday.
Meet my works
Reactemplates is a plaftorm where you can search through a variety of react templates, react blogs, dashboards, landing pages, react portfolios, stores and many more.
It also contains an admin panel for managing the content of the website.
Devsplan - Landing Page
Devsplan is a blazing fast Landing Page template with a fully functioning blog with Contentful.
- SEO friendly and focused on performance
- PWA, Live Chat with HubSpot, Newsletter with Mailchimp
- Editable content with Contentful
My Manganime List
MyMangAnimelist is a website which offers users information regarding anything anime-related. It also contains discussion forums, character wikis and it's SEO oriented by using server-side rendering
Studeo - eLearning platform
An e-learning platform to help students learn faster and easier for exams.
Contributors: Alex Cambose
Gatsby Firebase Starter
- Starter Project / Boilerplate for Authentication and creating Dynamic pages from collections with Firebase and Gatsby.js.
- Available on Gatsby.js Starter Library
- 45+ stars
My Old Portfolio
- Development of websites with UI/UX best practices, focus on responsiveness, accessibility and maintainable code
- Skills required: Html, Css, Jquery, Php, MySQL, React
- Responsible for front and back-end web development
- Maintained quality and ensured responsiveness of applications
- Translated designs and wireframes into high-quality React components
- Developed GraphQL backend using Meteor.js and made tests for it using Mocha and Chai
- Used Mobx for state management and Apollo to communicate with a GraphQL backend.
- Translated designs and wireframes into several Gatsby.js websites using high-quality React components
- Used Redux for state management
- Worked on several SPAs built with React, Redux, GraphQL, Apollo and AWS services like Amplify, Cognito
- Created a Figma Like web app for Document editing - Sensetask
- Projects, environments and deployment setups